Order received today will be available on February 28
- Name: AJ Dimarucot
- Tell us a bit about yourself: I’m a freelance graphic designer specializing in t-shirt graphics.
- Tell us about your work and your style: I design mostly for t-shirts, because I feel it is a cheap and easy way to own art. I also own and design for the kids clothing brand googoo & gaga.
- Where did you go to school? I went to UP Diliman, no degree, just an education. =)
- Who inspires you? People who tread their own path, from artists to musicians to athletes! Anyone who does their thing inspires me.
- Favorite food? There’s this awesome restaurant called MADECA, they serve Filipino-Mexican food. I think they’re wonderful =)
- If the zombie apocalypse happens, what is your weapon of choice and why? Pig brains. I will feed them with pig brains. So they won’t pick on mine.
- If you had a million dollars, what is the most useless thing that you would buy? A robot that scratches the parts of my back I can’t reach.
- Would you rather be good looking but poor or ugly but rich? Haha, ugly but rich of course! But only if I had a magnetic personality lol.